The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - South Africa
The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development (DoJ&CD) has the critical mandate of ensuring that justice is realised by all in South Africa as set out in the constitution.
MISSION: To provide transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all.
PRINCIPLES AND VALUES
- Commitment to constitutional values and a culture of human rights
- Promotion of the rule of law
- Batho Pele
- Good governance
- Professionalism and continuous improvement
On the departments website you can find useful information such as Ministerial Profiles, which includes a link to view a high level organogram of the Department. Other useful information include but is not limited too:
- Portfolio Committee on Justice and Correctional Services in the National Assembly
- Select Committee on Security and Justice in the National Council of Provinces (NCOP)
- Ministerial cluster on Justice, Crime Prevention and Security
- The Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA) Manual
Follow the DoJ and CD on social media: